Help raise funds for the Oakland County Fair thru Kroger Community Rewards!
It is easy to do and does not cost you any money. Kroger donates a portion of what you spend. Sign up Today.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS:
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link
their card to an organization.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when
creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Create an
- If you are a new online customer:
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zipcode, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on Community then on Community Rewards” then click on enroll now,
- complete personal information, click on save.
- Enter your organization’s number or name- AR894 Oakland Count Fair Association and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization and click on “Save”.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
- Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards programwill start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
View your Rewards Details
Sign in to your Kroger account
Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
See how much you have earned for your organization! (Note: This information will only
be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when
shopping for each eligible purchase to count.
You must link your card every year, starting August 1st, to support the organization of
Thank you for participating in our Kroger Community Rewards program!