Need fun relaxing weekend away to work on your scrapbooking, crafting projects or just read a good book? Get your friends together and join us at the Camp Scrap and Crafting Get Away weekend. This is a fundraiser to benefit the 2019 Oakland County Fair and the Oakland County 4-H Fair Association.
Come Scrapbook and Craft with us, bring your friends and join us for the weekend or just a day. Learn new techniques, shop, & create memories to last a lifetime. Meet fun people and share new ideas in the relaxed atmosphere of Springfield Oaks County Park.
Saturday Only: 9:00 AM* to Midnight. Cost: $75.00 Join us for a full day and evening of scrapbooking and crafting. It will include breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. The Silent Auction will take place before dinner.
Friday-Sunday Weekend: 5:00 PM* Friday to 1:30 PM Sunday Cost: $100.00 Join us for three days of round the clock scrapbooking and crafting.Your three days will include meals, Sunday brunch, snacks, and silent auction. If you are spending the night you can crash and nap on your air mattress, cot, or bendy chairs in the Carousel Room for free. If you want to bring your camper you can camp for the weekend for $36.00, please call the office for details.
Bonus Weekend:6:00 PM* Thursday to 1:30 PM Sunday.Cost $125.00 Get a head start on your get away weekend by joining us on Thursday evening.Your bonus weekend includes meals, Sunday brunch, snacks and silent auction.
Returning to our event will be Judy Gill with Creative Memories, Cindy Smith Die Cuts,Claudia Henden- Close to my Heart and a Thirty one consultant.
Please be aware that we do have men volunteers that cook for us and provide clean up services, so there will be men in the crop area.
Not all vendors may be set up on Thursday,March 7, 2019.
If you would like, we accept donations to be put in our raffles and items for our “share a snack” table.
We appreciate suggestions about our Camp Scrap and Crafting Get Away at email@example.com
Oakland County 4-H Fair Association, 12451 Andersonville Rd., Davisburg, MI 48350
248-634-8830 e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration will close February 15, 2019. Any registrations received after this date will be accepted but we cannot guarantee your seating request will be possible.
- Payment is required with your registration•No seats will be assigned until a paid registration is received. Seats will be assigned from your individual request and every possible effort will be made to accommodate your request. Please list the complete names of four of your scrap buddies.
- No refunds/carry forward to future camp scraps•
- There will be no early admission or check in
- All paid in full weekend registrations received by February 1, 2019 will receive a FREE “Peeps” t-shirt*
- This is a ladies only weekend getaway. If you need to meet your husband, significant other or children, please arrange to meet them outside of the scraping, dining and sleeping areas from 9 am – 9 pm
- Free WIFI is available but we cannot guarantee your connection.