YOUTH ROYALTY CONTEST
mARY aNN fLOYED
DIVISION 1 :ROYALTY
- For ALL Fair Royalty, the complete rules, requirements, and applications are available at the Oakland County Fair Office and on the website www.oakfair.org.
- Applications must be received in the Fair Office by June 3 .
- Royalty Candidates will be notified after June 10 th for interviews.
OAKLAND COUNTY FAIR ROYALTY CONTEST
Queen– Rachael Sena
- Complete rules, requirements, and applications are available at the O.C. Fair office during business hours or available on the Oakland County Fair web site:www.oakfair.org.The applications must be completed and submitted according to the requirements of General Rule #2 and must be submitted in a separate envelope labeled “Fair King and Queen Contest”on the outside of the envelope.Applicant must also register for this contest on his/her Fair Entry Form.
- State accurately the highlights for each category on the application. Do not add additional pages.
- Candidate must provide proof of current membership in a recognized Oakland County Youth Program.
- Candidate must be present at
- Once Crowned:
- Previous Fair King , Queen, Prince and Princess winners in this contest are not eligible to compete in the same category.
- The first runner-up shall take the place of the King , Queen, Prince or Princess should he or she be unable to complete their duties and will be able to compete the following year.
B.All candidates are expected to assist at the Senior Breakfast on Monday, July 8th at 10:00 am in the Pavilion.
C.All candidates are to Judge 5-7 year old non-competitive exhibitors on Wednesday, July 10th.
D.Crowning of the Oakland County Fair Youth Royalty on Thursday, July 11that 6:00 pm. in the Pavilion.
A.Assist at Large and Small Livestock Auctions on Friday and Saturday in the Livestock Barn.
B.Represent the Oakland County Fair to Fair Patrons and Picnic Sponsors by visiting Picnics.
C.Assist at the annual Fair Fiestain February.
D.Return in 2019 and reign until the crowning of the 2019 Oakland County Fair Youth Court.
Award:The King, Queen, Prince and Princess each will receive $100.00 to be awarded at the completion of their reign (if their requirements are fulfilled). The King and Queen shall be awarded a $50.00 scholarship for participation in a youth organized sponsored educational event to be used during the year of their reign.Sashes, and tiaras will be awarded to the winners.
920101 Fair King and Queen
920102Fair Prince and Princess