OAKLAND COUNTY FAIR PARADE
Terri Burnett 586-291-8846
Premiums are paid for each class as follows:
1st-$100 2nd-$75 3rd-$50
Rules: The 2020 Oakland County Fair Parade is open to all recognized youth clubs of Oakland County. Each youth club must pre-enter on the club registration form. The parade will be Saturday, July 4th as part of the Independence Day Parade held in downtown Clarkston but must be registered as a Fair entry +on your clubs Fair entry form.
Units will be judged on:
Use of Fair Theme: “ We’re Still Having Fun”
Originality and Creativity
Following these parade rules
- Float may be powered by animal, person, or motor powered vehicle.
- 2. Club name, hometown, and Fair dates must be visible.
- Club members and their animals are allowed to ride a float.
- A minimum of 90% of a float must be completed by youth.
- Parade units will be notified by the Fair Office of line-up position and location one week before the parade.
- A panel of impartial judges will judge units at the north grand stand on Main St. in downtown Clarkston.
- All units must submit a typed 40-50 word statement of club activities and description of parade unit to be turned into Oakland County Fair Office 14 days prior to parade.
- Failure to comply will result in only club name announced and forfeiture of premiums.
900101 Fair Parade-Float
Fair Parade-Walking or Animal Unit