OAKLAND COUNTY FAIR PARADE
Premiums are paid for each class as follows:
Rules: The 2018 Oakland County Fair Parade is open to all recognized youth clubs of Oakland County.Each youth club must pre-enter on the club registration form.The parade will be Wednesday, July 4th as part of the Independence Day Parade held in downtown Clarkston but must be registered as a Fair entry on your clubs Fair entry form.
Units will be judged on:
Use of Fair Theme,
“ Fun For Everyone”
Originality and Creativity
Following these parade rules
- Float may be powered by animal, person, or motor powered vehicle.
- 2. Club name, hometown, and Fair dates must be visible.
- Club members and their animals are allowed to ride a float.
- A minimum of 90% of a float must be completed by youth.
- Parade units will be notified by the Fair Office of line-up position and location one week before the parade.
- A panel of impartial judges will judge units at the north grand stand on Main St. in downtown Clarkston.
- All units must submit a typed 40-50 word statement of club activities and description of parade unit to be turned into Oakland County Fair Office 14 days prior to parade.
- Failure to comply will result in only club name announced and forfeiture of premiums.
900102 Fair Parade-Walking or Animal Unit