Oakland County Fair
Auction Catalog Cover Art Contest
We need your help to create an outstanding cover
for each of our three auction catalogs.
We are looking for cover art for each of our three fair auctions: exhibit hall auction, small animal auction, and large animal auction.
Each auction has a catalog that includes exhibitor information, buyer recognition and other important sale details.
- Cover must be 8.5 x 11 portrait orientation.
- Can be hand drawn or graphic design.
- Must include the following information:
- The words Oakland County Fair or the Fair logo
- One of the following:
- July 14 at 4:00 PM Exhibit Hall Auction
- July 15 at 6:30 PM Small Animal Auction
- July 15 at 6:30 PM Large Animal Auction
- Must be submitted by June 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy at the Oakland County Fair office.
Must be an Oakland County Fair exhibitor. Contestants must be ages 5-21 years old. Contestants may submit one entry per category (exhibit, small and large).
A total of three winners will be selected, one for each auction.
Winners will receive a mega band ($75 value).